Switch to mobile website Switch to full website
Share Close

Camps

Spring Break Camps $99Purchase required to enroll

CAMP COST: $396.00 (20% off our normal cost of $495)

25% DEPOSIT DUE AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT ($99). THE REMAINING 75% WILL BE BILLED ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CAMP START DATE.

CAMP DATES 3/9-3/13

Our camps put each student in a real rock band led by one of our outstanding Rock Counselors! For one week each band will have a name, rehearse songs, and play in a real rock concert! In some camps, they also write original songs, or record them! Campers get the full experience of being in a band, and our camps are great as in introduction to the School of Rock or as a complement to our year-round program. We have bands for beginners to advanced.

Summer camp $82.50Purchase required to enroll

CAMP COST: $330.00 (with 33% discount. Full price $495)

25% DEPOSIT DUE AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT ($82.50). THE REMAINING 75% WILL BE BILLED ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CAMP START DATE.

Our camps put each student in a real rock band led by one of our outstanding Rock Counselors! For one or two weeks each band will have a name, rehearse songs, and play in a real rock concert! In some camps, they also write original songs, or record them! Campers get the full experience of being in a band, and our Summer Camps are great as in introduction to the School of Rock or as a complement to our year-round program. We have bands for beginners to advanced.

Winter clinics $100Purchase required to enroll